Summer Music Camp
- Applicants must be 8-18 and able to read basic music (some exceptions may apply).
- All ability levels are welcome in the orchestra.
- Participants agree to attend the full four-day session and perform in the final concert.
- All applicants must fill out the application before March 16, 2018 as well as provide a short audition video (amateur/smartphone videos welcome).
- Payment & audition video must be submitted for application to be considered complete.
- Audition videos are for the sole purpose of selecting appropriate music (fast and slow) demonstrating your ability level. It need not be memorized.
- Videos may be submitted by emailing a video or link to firstname.lastname@example.org or be in DVD for mailed to: Beth Weber, 166 Cocovista Dr., Cocolalla, ID 83813
- Participants' tuition of $175 has been sponsored by the generous support of The Festival at Sandpoint.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 must be included with your application. We accept all major credit cards and checks made out to FAS.
- If spots available after March 16, an additional $10 late charge will be added to registration fee. Final cut off is April 16, 2018
- Don't have an instrument? There is a limited number of instruments available on a first come, first served basis. Contact the Festival for more information.
- Meals are not provided. Please bring a sack lunch and refillable water bottle to camp each day. Mid-morning organic snacks will be provided each day.
- Lodging is not provided. Sandpoint has many fine hotels and vacation rentals by owner. See Festival website for details.