Summer Music Camp
- We still have a few more openings for advanced students ages 10 - 18. Advanced classical guitar students may be up to age 20.
- Participants agree to attend the full four-day session and perform in the final concert.
- Application deadline for advanced and/or high school age students is extended to April 16th, 2018 as well as provide a short audition video (amateur/smartphone videos welcome).
- Payment & a short 1-2 minute audition video must be submitted for application to be considered complete.
- Audition videos are for the sole purpose of selecting appropriate music (fast and slow) demonstrating your ability level. It need not be memorized.
- Videos may be submitted by emailing a video or link to email@example.com, taken with a cell phone and text to 208-771-5471 or be in DVD for mailed to: Beth Weber, 166 Cocovista Dr., Cocolalla, ID 83813
- Participants' tuition of $175 has been sponsored by the generous support of The Festival at Sandpoint.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 must be included with your application. We accept all major credit cards and checks made out to FAS.
- If spots available after March 16, an additional $10 late charge will be added to registration fee. Final cut off is April 16, 2018
- Don't have an instrument? There is a limited number of instruments available on a first come, first served basis. Contact the Festival for more information.
- Meals are not provided. Please bring a sack lunch and refillable water bottle to camp each day. Mid-morning organic snacks will be provided each day.
- Lodging is not provided. Sandpoint has many fine hotels and vacation rentals by owner. See Festival website for details.