Venue Information & Policies
The Festival at Sandpoint Line Policy:
Our line policy is designed to reward you for being early while setting you free to enjoy a summer day in our beautiful town.
• Festival fans who like to sit as close to the stage as possible line up early (sometimes by 5am!) to be the first ones through the gates when they open.
• At approx. 8-8:30am, the first numbers are given out to those in line, one number per person. More numbers are given out sometime between 10 and 11am, and then again between 1 and 2pm. Expect to put in some time waiting for your number. No numbers are given for empty chairs or blankets that are placed in line, so you must be present to receive a number.
• Only 1 person is admitted with each number, but each person is allowed to throw a blanket for up to 4 people once inside. Blankets should be no more than 8’x 8’— no big tarps!
• After receiving a number, fans are free to leave the area and check back in periodically, but you must be back in line at least an hour before the gates open to confirm your spot.
• Up to 300 numbers are given out. The first 300 people admitted need a number to prove they were in line.
• If you don’t arrive in time to receive a number, take your place at the end of the line and stay there to assure
• Separate numbers are given out for the Patron/Sponsor Gate (pink tickets for this gate), same procedure
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Front Gate Manager Rick Miller at (208) 304-0486.
- PARKING: Memorial Field is located in a residential neighborhood. Parking is available on the street.
- CONCESSIONS: In addition to food and beverages, The Festival will sell artist merchandise, and 2012 FAS souvenir items. Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover and Checks are accepted.
- SMOKING: Smoking in designated areas only, and is not allowed on the field.
- RESTROOMS/WHEELCHAIR ACCESS: Both are available at Memorial Field
- EXCHANGES & LOST/STOLEN TICKETS: We are sorry, but ticket exchanges, replacements, and refunds are not allowed.
- DIRECTIONS: Enter town and proceed to the third stop light. Turn left on 5th Ave. Turn right on Pine St. Turn left on Boyer. Memorial Field is located at the intersection of Florence and Ontario Streets.
- GATES: The Gates open 6pm & Box Office at the Gate is open at 5:00pm, on Thursday's & Friday's. On Saturdays and Sundays the gates open at 4:30 and box office will open at 3:30pm.
- FOOD & DRINK: Food and beverages (including alcohol) are welcome at all concerts. Feel free to bring from home, or purchase from vendors located on the field.
- LOCATION: Mainstage concerts Aug.2-12 will take place at 855 Ontario St., on Memorial Field.
- SEATING: Seating is general admission on the lawn & in grandstands and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The field is wheelchair accessible.
- LAWN CHAIRS: Sand chairs (back legs 4 inches or less, back rests not higher than shoulder length) are allowed in the blanket seating area; lawn chairs are allowed in a designated area behind blanket seating.
- CHILDREN'S TICKET POLICY:
- Children 2 years and under ("Babes in Arms") are free for all concerts.
- All children 3 years and over need a ticket for admittance to all concerts.
- Due to our limited capacity, there are NO discounts for children for main stage concerts.
- As part of our educational outreach program, discounted tickets are available for our concert with the Spokane Symphony Orchestra.
- All tickets to our Family Concert are discounted at $5 for children and adults.
- Your best value for a child who is going to attend a majority of the concerts is an an Early Bird Season Pass which provides at least a 44% savings on individual concert tickets.
- As a courtesy to your fellow festival audience members, please carefully consider whether your child is mature enough to enjoy an evening concert without disturbing those around you.
- Children are not allowed to "run wild" at the Festival - They must be supervised by an adult during the concerts.